5.09.2011

searching

I'm trying to find my rhythm here.

(I'm also trying to spell rhythm correctly. Took me four times. Oh, brain -- why do you insist on leaving?)

I really thought I had a schedule going but I realized I was posting so little content. Pictures, music videos... but not a lot of writing. And -- call me crazy! -- I like writing. I think I'm kind of good at it. Sometimes. I've been spending some time thinking about what I want this space to be, how I want it to look, what I want it to say. Still figuring it out. I'll let you know when I do.

I also want to tell you a story about new! exciting! things! going on but, of course, I sat down to write this when I should be getting ready to leave the house, so the story will have to wait. I will tell you that right now the sun is shining, I'm sweating from having my ass kicked by Jillian, and this song is playing on repeat, making me smile.



I'll be back soon with that story. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Chin up! Pictures and videos work too, although written word is so magical. Thanks for sharing, and good luck finding the rhythm.

    ReplyDelete