6.08.2011

i'm still here!

Hello, friends!

I just wanted to pop in and say that I've missed you and I have lots to tell you and show you and I'm hoping to find some time to make your dreams come true. Wait, what?

Life has been very lifelike lately, what with its BREATHING and its EATING. There's also been more working than before (new job!) and less driving (shortest commute ever!) and our Summer! of! Travel! kicked off with trips to Japan (Fred) and Arizona (me & Emma).

I haven't been taking as many pictures as I'd hoped, but things seem to be settling into a more predictable rhythm. Which means something. Maybe more pictures? Probably just more naps.

How's your summer so far?

1 comment:

  1. Not markedly different from spring, although it's hotter than hell in my library. I do have a few trips to Maine planned, though!

    ReplyDelete