4.21.2011

music wednesday

I have to go to the dentist today, and then deliver materials for work -- hopefully dazzling all of the recipients with my sparkling teeth -- so this will be quick because I should be showering. And flossing.

Yesterday the weather was horrid. Gray, windy, cold. On my way home from work last night I could barely see the road in front of me through the rain. I never considered myself someone who was affected by the weather. Growing up in Arizona, there was no such thing as the winter blues. Imagine my surprise to discover how my mood shifts with the clouds.

I needed something yesterday afternoon to lift my spirits, and I didn't have time for staring at Ryan Gosling, so I turned to my music and played this sucker as loud as I could. And it worked. Turn it up -- it only works when the bass moves your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment