12.07.2010

sleight of hand

I'd like to take this moment to introduce a new invention I've... uh... invented. Presenting INVISIBLE BLOG POSTS! They're there, you just can't see them! Witness a live demonstration of this magical feat by trying to find posts from this past Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday.

Oh, ok. FINE. There aren't any. Because I didn't write them. Here. I didn't write them here. But I wrote them in my heart! Doesn't that count for something?

You know what else I haven't done? Ordered Christmas cards. My right eye starts twitching every time I think about it. We had a picture we were going to use, but the more I think about it the more I worry that people won't get the joke. So then I thought I'd take a picture of Emma in front of the tree (yeah, AGAIN) and try to do a bokeh effect with the tree lights, but see... last year, on Halloween, my loving adorable gorgeous funny brilliant husband dropped my camera. And now the display only shows the bottom half of numbers. So trying to adjust manual settings is not working. But maybe I can fake it anyway.

And now I will distract you with last year's picture (note the distinct lack of bokeh)!

According to iPhoto, I took this picture a year ago tomorrow and was still able to send cards before Valentine's Day, so I'm hopeful for this year

No comments:

Post a Comment