8.04.2010

wednesday's report

I'm still not sure what to call this (hopefully regular) feature. Send me your ideas.

I've been toying with the idea of working along with Designer Digital's All About Me challenges. As a way of sticking my toe in the water, I may use their prompts for some of my Wednesday posts. Like today's, for example.

Me Now

I live in a tiny Chicago suburb, and am getting used to the Midwestern way of life.
I love Fred, Emma, and Ewan McGregor.
I drink way too much coffee.
I eat more kettle korn than any one person should
I watch more movie trailers than actual movies.
I wish on shooting stars and fallen eyelashes.
I hope my daughter has a happy, long, healthy life.
I laugh when I trip.
I cry when I'm really angry.
I wear shoes that make my feet hurt.
I walk like a guy. Really.
I fear death.

No comments:

Post a Comment