7.28.2010

because i'm new. because it's wednesday.

By way of introduction, and also what I hope to be a regular feature, here's what I'm digging this week.

Reading:

{img via amazon}
The Passage by Justin Cronin. Holy smokes. So good -- brilliantly good -- but so sad and disturbing.

(P.S. Do you love to read? Are you on Goodreads? You should be!)

Watching:

{img via amazon}
Californication, Season 1. Love David Duchovny. I'm only two episodes in but it's growing on me. Could do without all the boob shots, though.

Listening to:



{images via amazon}
I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately, but when I can plug in my headphones, I usually queue up a random shuffle. Showing up lately have been:

"Around the Bend" - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour

"Red State" - Faded Paper Figures

"Feeling the Pull" - The Swell Season

"Tigerlily" - La Roux

Drooling over:



{img via joy the baker}
These ice cream sandwiches from Joy the Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment